Saturday, September 8, 2012

Liebster award!



From Creatief bezig I received the Liebster award!
I'm very thankful for that!











The rules:
  • You have to tell 11 things about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions
  • Think about 11 new questions for the blogs you're going to nominate
  • Nominate 11 blogs
That were the most important rules, so let's start!

11 things about myself:
  • I'm from holland
  • I'm 14 years old
  • My birtday is at the 19th of september
  • I'm 1.63 m long
  • I'm in the fourth class of the pre-university education.
  • I love horse riding
  • I've got 2 horses
  • I've a dog, chickens and a rabbit
  • I like working on the pc
  • I have a sister and a brother
  • I hate spiders
11 answered questions:
  • What's your job?
I don't have a job. I'm still a student.
  • Active or relax?
I do like both!
  • A cake or a biscuit?
Please a cake, I really love that!
  • Do you have Pinterest? If the answer is yes, what's your name then?
No, I don't have Pinterest.
  • What's your favourite food?
Uhmm.. I like a lot, but I really like going to the McDonalds.
  • When you have time for yourself, what do you do then?
I mostly go to my horses.
  • What are your favourite blogs?
The blog's of my friends!
  • For how long you have a blog?
A little bit more then half a year.
  • Ho many followers you have?
Just 5, but when you read it please follow!
  • Pastel or neon?
I go for pastel.
  • Do you like wearing jewelry?
Mostly I do, but when it's very warm I don't like it.

11 new questions:
  • How old are you?
  • When's your birthday?
  • Why you start blogging?
  • What's your favourite colour?
  • Do you belive in myths?
  • What's your favourite animal?
  • What's your clothing style?
  • What's your favourite jewelry?
  • Who's your best friend?
  • What kind of person are you?
  • Do you like this Liebster award?
11 blogs I'll nominate:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say what you want!